almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'm reading There Are No Children Here and it makes me seriously scared of going to Chicago. Not scared enough that I'm not excited anymore, but damn, this place is a different world. There is no ghetto in Seattle that is anything at all like Cabrini-Green, Ida B., or Henry Horner. We're such pussies here. I want to help these children.

hey you. i KNOW people are reading this blog. Why don't ya'll comment every now and then?


I'm collecting the covers of the Stranger and I'm gonna put them up all over my walls at college!


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3