almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As I was walking away from work today I saw that some sort of crime had happened downtown. The streets were blocked off and helicopters were swarming up in the sky. I got home and turned on the TV. A Pakestani man got into the Jewish Federation building downtown and went on a shooting spree, killing one person and injuring 5 or 6 more. This happened about two hours ago, so maybe more people are dead that I know of. This building is one of the most secure in Seattle, they expect attacks, so they have major security- checkpoints, bullet proof glass, etc. How did this happen? It brings all the terrible turmoil in the Middle East closer to home. I don't understand why someone would kill other people, especially if they are religious. What religion says its ok to kill?


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3