almost jumping



|

Why today was good


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1) I trained my replacement! YES! A new busser!

2) The window washing guys came today... and one of them was incredibly gorgeous. I wish I was five years older.

3) I got to leave work early, at 2, cause the new busser took over.

4) With my free time after work I went shopping (but didn't buy anything), and I found this great store I've never been in. When I was trying on shoes they were playing Lily Allen. In a STORE in SEATTLE.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3