almost jumping



|

whoot!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm done! Everything even went relatively well! Except for calc... but I still don't even feel too bad about that. My papers were good, especially my sosc one, my French exam was awesome. And now I'm done, and I'm left with such a sense of accomplishment. I somehow handled a quarter of college, I can do this. I can't wait to see my friends, I'm so excited to go home and be in Seattle and breathe the air and hug my parents and friends. I'm going to shop, go to shows, go to the island. I can't wait to sit down and read a book for myself... as opposed to some book on sociology or economic theory. My brain is tired.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3